Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Procedures for Entry
The entrant must submit the following items:
- A completed Entry Form.
- An essay, written by the entrant, that his/her/their research as it relays to entrepreneurship. The essay must not exceed 1,000 words in length. The applicant must have done or directed all of the work and it must have been performed in the last three years.
- A one-page letter of recommendation from his or her postdoctoral adviser, supervisor, or other senior colleague who is familiar with the entrant's work.
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes the following:
- Full citations of papers that the entrant has published on the research described in the essay
- Academic and professional awards and honors that the entrant has received; and
- Relevant professional experience
- Copies of two of the entrant's papers that are most relevant to the essay.
Below is a timeline of the prize selection process. You will be contacted only if there are additonal materials or information needed.
July/August/September/October/November: Compilation and Review of Submissions
December/January/February: Selection of Award Winner(s)
April: Announcement of Award Winner(s)
2023: Award Ceremony
Deadline for Submissions: November 1, 2022